University of the Arts London (UAL) works closely with an official representative in Vietnam. They are based in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong City:
Duc Anh A & T com. Ltd
Hanoi head office:
54-56 Tue Tinh Street
Hai Ba Trung District
172 Bui Thi Xuan Street
Ho Chi Minh City
Contact: Ms Lucy Lu Thi Hong Nham / Ms Phobe Phuong Truong
Tel (Hanoi): +84 24 3971 6229
Tel (HCMC): +84 28 3925 3588 / +84 9743 80915
Cell: +84 9887 09698
Our local representative supports students in Vietnam through every stage of the application process, free of charge. Its services include:
- Specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right programme for you.
- Providing information about UAL and our six Colleges.
- Advice on preparing your application and portfolio.
- Arranging an interview in Vietnam with one of our academic staff.
- Help with visa applications and travel to the UK.
- Help with arranging accommodation in London.
Your local British Council office can offer you advice about studying in the UK.