Every year, University of the Arts London welcomes students from Iceland onto our degrees, short courses and Study Abroad programmes.
Contact in Iceland
We work closely with Lingo, our preferred agent in Iceland. Lingo can offer you support through every stage of the application process, locally and free of charge.
Lingo's services include:
- providing information about UAL and our six Colleges;
- specialist advice about our courses and help with choosing the right course for you;
- advice on preparing your application and portfolio;
- arranging an interview in Iceland with one of our academic staff;
- help with visa applications and travel to the UK (there may be a small charge for these services).
Your local British Embassy office can also offer advice about studying in the UK.
Events in Iceland
Our academic staff travel to Iceland every year to attend exhibitions, hold workshops and give presentations at schools and colleges. These events give you an opportunity to meet us, find out about studying at UAL and discuss your application in person.
For more information about any of these events and forthcoming interview dates in Iceland, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students in Iceland are eligible to borrow loans at The Icelandic Student Loan Fund (LÍN) to study at University of the Arts London. We can assist you with completing the enrolment forms. Please visit the LÍN website for more information.
We offer a wide range of scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study. Check our scholarships page for more information.
The British Embassy Reykjavik also offers Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK. Check the British Embassy’s website for details.