Don Gratton House
About the hall:
- Location: Whitechapel
- 244 ensuite bedroom
- Flats: 5-7 students
- Tenancy length: 42 weeks
- Price: £195 per week
Don Gratton House is just a few minutes’ walk from the eclectic Brick Lane and the vibrant community of Whitechapel.
The site is a short bus ride from Shoreditch and Old Street both of which are home to plenty of popular shops and cafes.
Aldgate East tube station is a 5-minute walk away, and provides easy access to Central London, with Oxford Circus only 20 minutes away.
- Camberwell College of Arts: 28-minute bike ride / 41-minute tube trip / 51-minute bus journey
- London College of Communication: 17-minute bike ride/ 30-minute tube trip / 42-minute bus journey / 58-minute walk
- Chelsea College of Arts: 32-minute bike ride / 56-minute bus journey / 42-minute tube trip
- London College of Fashion: 20-minute bike ride / 30-minute bus journey / 30-minute tube trip / 52-minute walk
- Central Saint Martins: 29-minute bike ride/ 30-minute tube trip / 47-minute bus journey
- Wimbledon College of Arts: 56-minute tube trip
Please note travel times are based on the nearest college.
//if map doesn't have an aside, and the show-checkboxes option is ticked, show the map marker checkboxes ?>
Take a tour of Don Gratton House, its bedrooms, facilities and common spaces.
Don Gratton House gallery
Introduction to Don Gratton House
Prices and sizes
Tenancies at Don Gratton House are for 42 weeks and the following prices refer to the new academic year beginning in September 2018.
Standard rooms are £195 per week, £8,190 in total. Rooms are around 12 m2 and have single beds.
Don Gratton House is available for summer stays throughout July and August. Find out more on the Summer Accommodation section of the website.
- single bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and storage space
- ensuite bathrooms in every bedroom
- internet access in every bedroom at no extra cost contents insurance
- residents' common room
- laundry facilities
- courtyard space
- bike storage
- 24-hour staff presence
- Social Reps and Wellbeing Reps living on site
Sanctuary Students owns and manages this accommodation for exclusive use by University of the Arts London students. Your tenancy agreement and conditions of residence will be with Sanctuary Students.
This hall is signed up to the ANUK code of practice. For more information visit: www.nationalcode.org
Please note if you are a 'Summer stay' tenant during July and August you will not have a tenancy agreement. Please check your T&Cs when your booking is made.