Principles of Fashion Styling 2 - Dubai
This follow on course from 'Principles of Fashion Styling 1' introduces personality styling and covers how you can use different fabrics, design details and accessories to create a variety of looks to suit the personality, mood and lifestyle of your client...
Taught by: Polly Holman.
This follow on course from 'Principles of Fashion Styling 1' introduces personality styling and covers how you can use different fabrics, design details and accessories to create a variety of looks to suit the personality, mood and lifestyle of your client.
It introduces the Capsule Wardrobe concept and will show you how you can make at least 100 outfits from 16 garments.
The course takes you through the process of creating a Lookbook for a client from a paper wardrobe plan to the finished digital product of looks styled for your client.
The course includes:
- Making a lookbook for a client
- Introducing personality styling - creating unique styles for your client
- The capsule concept - how to make 100 outfits from 16 garments, e.g.holiday wardrobes
- Customising colour combinations and interpreting trends
- The art of accessorizing to change the look - office to evening
- Product specifics - lingerie, swimwear, gemstones and diamonds, sunglasses, hats
- Fashion History and Vintage Styling
- Weddings - how to style a wedding in 10 steps to avoid a ‘Bridezilla’ moment
- Future trends
Intermediate. You should have completed the beginners level course or have equivalent experience.
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
£1195 (AED 5750* *based on current exchange rate)
"Polly Holman is so knowledgeable, patient, and a fantastic tutor." Lydia, Abu Dhabi
"The course was excellent and has given me a thirst to gain more knowledge." Sanyukta, Dubai
"Polly is extraordinary in presenting and making it easy for everybody to understand." Pavlina, Dubai
For dates, fees and to book view the 'Details for Booking' section below. You must pay in full using your Card before your place is booked.
- Click 'Add to Basket' and enter your details to register as a new user.
- If you have previously registered with us, please enter your log in details.
- If you have a discount code, please enter it at 'Click here to add a discount/voucher code',
- If you do not have a discount code, click 'Next' and click 'Add to shopping basket' and then either select 'Continue Shopping' to add more courses or 'Checkout' to pay
- Enter your Credit or Debit card details.
- Once your booking has been completed you'll receive an email confirming your place on the course.
- Please note, course fees are for tuition only. Students are responsible for arranging their own flights to and accommodation in Dubai during their studies.
Please ensure you obtain the correct visa if required for entry into the UAE. If we send you an email telling you to present your passport to us, please ignore this email as it does not apply to you. If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions please email our Customer Service Team for further information.
Polly Holman has been a practicing image consultant for over 25 years and has lectured in personal fashion styling at London College of Fashion for over 10 years. A regular source for image and style for the media, her courses have global appeal, attracting students from China to Brazil. In addition, she's the managing director of an image consultancy specialising in professional presentation and communication skills. Her vast experience of the image industry has enabled her to deliver training programmes worldwide to assist people to achieve a greater level of personal success and confidence. She is a Fellow, Life member and past President of the Federation of Image Consultants. She is the co-author of the professional qualification for the Image Profession and author and manager of their Quality Assurance system.
Please bring the following materials with you on the first day:
- Notebook & pen
- Laptop with PowerPoint (or equivalent) software installed
- USB memory stick
Details for booking
Alternative Dates and Times
If no dates are showing then please 'Enquire about this course' using the link below and we will contact you when new dates are published.