Each University site has a space for students, staff and visitors to undertake prayer or personal reflection or to use for health requirements or rest.
Some sites have two separate spaces (one for prayer or personal reflection and another for rest or health requirements), smaller sites have multipurpose spaces.
Quiet Spaces can be used for the following purposes:
- Prayer or personal reflection.
- Rest (e.g. recovery from a seizure or rest during pregnancy).
- Breastfeeding or expressing milk.
- Taking medication.
- Other health reasons.
Quiet Space Locations
CCW has multi-purpose Quiet Spaces located across each of the four sites.
- Camberwell Peckham Road – Room B07 Door Code: C1369Z.
- Camberwell Wilson Road – Room G23a.
- Chelsea - DLG 23 Door Code: C2684X (Annex to D block).
- Wimbledon - Ground Floor opposite Fine Art Studio.
Contact: Stephen Dixon email@example.com
CSM has two separate Quiet Spaces at Kings Cross and a multi-purpose space at Byam Shaw.
- Kings Cross Medical Room D005 - Students should contact the Student Centre for access.
- Kings Cross ‘Quiet Capsule’ for prayer or personal reflection. Located on the first floor middle bridge, between block E and J.
- Byam Shaw Quiet Space – Room B06.
LCC has one multi-faith Quiet Space and one Quiet Space for rest, maternity and health.
- LCC Rest, Maternity and Health – Room W102 Door Code: C1234.
- LCC Multi-faith Quiet Space - Room TG12.
LCF has multi-purpose quiet spaces located across four sites.
- JPS – Ground Floor, JPS Canteen.
- Lime Grove – Room A001 (in reception area).
- Golden Lane – Room 209.
- Mare Street – Ground floor next to admin office.
- Curtain Road - Room 214 Contact Sonia Dhimer to book an available space firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Brookie Fraser Jenkins email@example.com
High Holborn has two quiet spaces:
- Quiet Space for Rest, Maternity and Health
The Quiet Space for Rest, Maternity and Health is located on the first floor, behind the Student Helpdesk.
- Quiet Space for Prayer and Personal Reflection
The Quiet Space for Prayer and Personal Reflection is located on the lower ground floor, through the double doors in the far right corner of the Open Access Zone.
This space can be used for:
- Personal reflection.
This space has a sink which can be used for washing before undertaking prayer
Contact: Bethan Williams firstname.lastname@example.org